- About Us
- Stay Connected
- Client Resources
- Client Login
- Contact Us
Low Volume Initiative
December 18th, 2018
Con-Test understands the challenges in collecting routine water samples for environmental testing. As one of our betterment campaigns to our clients we are now offering a Lower Volume Advantage (LVA), which reduces the volume of sample needed for many routine water samples. This initiative will help the field staff with collection efforts and minimize the solvent and waste for the laboratory.
Con-Test carefully tested this initiative and was successfully able to create a process using the same laboratory equipment and resulting in the same reporting limits and results for:
- SW 846 8081 and 608.3 Pesticides, using 120ml instead of the traditional 1000ml (1 liter) of sample.
- SW 846 8082 and 608.3 PCBs using 120ml instead of the traditional 1000ml (1 liter) of sample.
The benefits of the Lower Volume Advantage initiative include:
- Less sample volume
- Minimized amount of waste
- More efficient sample collection rates
- Reduced shipping weight
- Maximizing cooler space
- Same compounds lists, results and reporting limits as the 1000ml sample
*** Please notify PM at time of bottle order if special reporting limits are required***