To our valued customers and partners,
I hope you and your families are safe and healthy during these challenging times.
Con-Test will remain OPEN through this unprecedented event.
- Our hours remain 7:30 am to 5:30 pm M-F.
- Our sample receiving department remains open from 8:00 am to 7:00 pm M-F.
Please click here to learn more about the steps we have taken.
At Con-Test the health and safety of our clients and employees will always be Con-Test's top priority. We wish you and your family good health and safety. Con-Test wants to thank all the healthcare workers and first responders for their dedication and hard work during these difficult and unprecedented times to keep us safe.
As an essential business, Con-Test, is staying committed to ensure we are meeting our clients’ needs and providing the support they need. Last week we sent out some guidelines our employees are taking during this time. We are now asking our clients to follow similar guidelines to minimize the risk of exposure to our employees and courier staff as well.
- If anyone in your company has a confirmed case of COVID-19 and you will be sending us samples, please let us know so we can take the proper steps in ensuring the safety of our couriers and/or sample receiving staff.
- When sending samples please be sure to wipe down the samples and coolers.
- If delivering to Con-Test, please ring bell and leave all samples outside. Our sample receiving team will come out and meet you.
- If possible, when couriers arrive at your facility or site, please keep the proper 6 feet distance as we are all doing our part to keep the virus from spreading.
- Please share any protocol your company has in place that you would like us to comply with.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call our Client Care Manager at 413-636-2394, Theresa Ferrentino.
Con-Test is fully functional during this time and we are looking forward to the end of this pandemic to continue to further assist you.
We are all in this together and are committed to follow the rules and guidelines that have been suggested.
We hope that you and your families remain safe and healthy.