- About Us
- Stay Connected
- Client Resources
- Client Login
- Contact Us
We are seeking a Client Services Representative/ Project Manager to join our team!
Client Services Reps/ Project Managers: manage various specific projects from many of our clients. As the project manager, they quite often help plan, oversee and document all aspects of a specific project they are working on with a specific client. Project managers must work closely with the laboratory to make sure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule without issues. Project Managers will compare the status and progress to the actual plan.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Client calls
- Building Client Relationships/ trust
- Assist in determining specific testing requirements
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving tests and services
- Work Order Review
- Project Set up
- Sample Reactivations
- Subcontracting assignments
- Client inquiries
This list is not meant to be all inclusive, other tasks and responsibilities may arise as assigned by the PM Supervisor or the Client Services Manager.
- Bachelor Degree in Chemistry, or related science field, or
- Associates degree and working equivalent.
- 2+ years experience in laboratory and/or science related field a plus
- Customer Service Experience in a professional/office setting a must
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Ability to handle all situations in a professional manner in a demanding environment
- Professional, career oriented candidate
- Highly organized
- People pleaser- above and beyond customer satisfaction expected
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Computer skills
- Professional Email Etiquette
additional skills required:
- Experience with analytical instrument software (i.e. LIMS, Chemstation, Enviroquant, WinLab, etc.).
- Experience within multiple laboratory departments.
- Experience working with basic invoicing procedures and price schedules
- Client Orientated
Working Conditions/ Physical Requirements:
- Office working conditions
- Sitting at a computer for long periods of time
- Ability to speak clearly, and communicate effectively using verbal and written communication
The hours for this position are from Monday-Friday 8:30 am- 5:30 pm
A background check and valid driver's license is required for all positions with our laboratory.
Our Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer