- About Us
- Stay Connected
- Client Resources
- Client Login
- Contact Us
Our Log-in Department has an opening for a part-time seasonal position! If you are looking to get your foot in the door at our lab and are unable to take on a full time position then this may be the perfect fit for you!
To assist the Log-in Department in everyday laboratory tasks while ensuring a unparalleled customer service experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Log-in duties including but not limited to:
- Receiving samples from FedEx, couriers, and walk-in clients
- Unpacking coolers and samples
- Matching the samples received with Chain of Custody
- Taking temperature and pH of received samples
- Documentation of information
- High School or Equivalent
- Detail Orientated
- Fast Paced Setting
- Well Organized
- Work well with others
- Follows direction
Working Conditions/ Physical Requirements:
- Standing for majority of the shift. Working with Chemicals. Wearing laboratory PPE- coats/gloves/goggles. Some weekend hours may be required.
- Lifting coolers with 50 pounds or more.
A background check and valid driver's license is required for all positions with our laboratory.
Our Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer