- About Us
- Stay Connected
- Client Resources
- Client Login
- Contact Us
Three entry level extractions technicians are sought to join our team!
This position serves as an essential role in the extractions laboratory in preparation and extractions of samples according to Con-Test Labs standards and regulations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prep and Extract Samples in Accordance with EPA methods that include but are not limited to: SW-846 3510C, SW-846 3540C, SW-846 3546, and SW-846 8151.
- Well Organized
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Knowledge of laboratory Safety
- Possess excellent communication and writing skills, and a desire to contribute to a dynamic team experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to effectively multi-task
Working Conditions/ Physical Requirements:
- Ability to work majority of the shift standing
The hours for this position are for:
- 1st Shift, Full time, 07:00 - 3:30, M-F
- 3rd shift, full time, -10 hour days from 9:30 PM to 8 AM. (M,T,W, Th)
- Weekends, Part Time, 08:00 – 4:30, Saturday and Sunday.
Please Note: We are looking to fill this position by sometime in April, work permitting.