- About Us
- Stay Connected
- Client Resources
- Client Login
- Contact Us
A 3rd Shift Extractions Technician is sought to join our team!
This position serves as an essential role in the extractions laboratory in preparation and extractions of samples according to Con-Test Labs standards and regulations.
Schedule: This position is for third shift the hours are approximately: 9:30pm-8am M-Th (some variation of hours will occur due to workload) this is a full time position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prep and Extract Samples in Accordance with EPA methods that include but are not limited to: SW-846 3510C, SW-846 3540C, SW-846 3546, and SW-846 8151.
- Well organized
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Knowledge of laboratory Safety
- Possess excellent communication and writing skills, and a desire to contribute to a dynamic team experience
- Attention to detail
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to effectively multi-task
Working Conditions/ Physical Requirements:
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work most of the shift standing
The hours for this position are for:
- 3rd shift, full time, -10 hour days from 9:30 PM to 8 AM. (M,T,W, Th)
A background check and valid driver's license is required for all positions with our laboratory.
Our Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer