- About Us
- Stay Connected
- Client Resources
- Client Login
- Contact Us
There are two open positions in our Courier Department! Both positions are part time and we are looking to fill morning and afternoon hours.
To provide sample pickups or bottle deliveries and to visit our clients in a safe, friendly and professional manner at all times.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Morning Part time hours will be 7am 5 pm three times per week (subject to change dependent on workload)
- Afternoon Part time hours will be 2pm-7pm M-F (subject to change dependent on workload)
- Face of the company -- meet and greet clients
- Pick up samples daily from clients
- Deliver bottle orders and air order to those clients
- Make sure all samples stay cold either in a refrigerator or on ice
- Work with other couriers
- Keep truck clean and free of debris
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- Driver's License and Motor Vehicle Records in good standing
- Great communication and customer service skills
- Organizational skills
- Physically Fit - Heavy lifting required daily (over 50 pounds) and frequent lifting of boxes, coolers and other items throughout the day.
- Efficient Time Management
- Sense of direction
- Professional appearance, dress and grooming since our Couriers meet many of our clients on a daily basis
- Friendly and respectful at all times
- You would often handle coolers or heavy lifting in excess of 50 pounds.
- Frequent walking, sitting (while driving) and/or standing
- May be driving in excess of 8 hours per day
A background check and valid driver's license is required for all positions with our laboratory.
Our Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer