- About Us
- Stay Connected
- Client Resources
- Client Login
- Contact Us
Our Air Laboratory Department is looking to fill a position of an Air Laboratory Technician
The Air Technician will keep a detailed database of all Air Media; including all Suma Cans (6L, 3L, etc.), all flow controllers, all parts, supplies, and tools inventory. This database will include serial numbers (manufacturer given, and contest id). Media will be tracked, and monthly reports will be created and sent to management, detailing current inventory and media status. Air Technician will be responsible for all can / flow controller repairs and maintenance. Setting up clean area to work in house on repairs and when an outside source is needed finding vendors to complete repairs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Can / flow controller cleaning
- Inventory Control
- Monthly Inventory Report
- Inventory Tracking, and letting PC know media is missing with detailed report of missing media.
- Filling Air orders
- Maintaining Air Media; TO-13, TO-4, TO-10, PM-10, PM-2.5, working closely with extractions to maintain inventory in the air lab for future orders.
- Training lab staff.
- Cost Savings
- Organization of all Air Media
- Maintaining North Carolina Service center with Air Media, minimizing rush shipment to clients
- Maintaining electronic maintenance logs, repair logs, lot checks, etc.
- Maintaining WASP, and ensuring staff follow protocols.
- Mechanically sound
- Able to use tools
- Able to work as a part of a team and independently
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- College degree in a science related field preferred
- Ability to multitask
- Great communication skills
- Attention to Detail
A background check and valid driver's license is required for all positions with our laboratory.
Our Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer