- About Us
- Stay Connected
- Client Resources
- Client Login
- Contact Us
Soil Testing & Analysis
Con-Test is a leader in soil analysis. We can test just about any kind of solid material including soil characterization, site investigations, site remediation & ISM programs.
Our organics, metal and wet chemistry departments are comprised of highly trained analysts who are dedicated to providing accurate analytical results. You can count on Con-Test to provide reliable, dependable, and defensible data for any type of project.
With such a broad range of analytical services, you can rely on Con-Test Lab to help you reduce your risk and save cost.
- Volatile Organics, Aromatics, and Halogenated
- Petroleum Analysis including ETPH, EPH, VPH, TPH and Fingerprinting
- Semi-Volatile Organics including Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons (PAH), Acid-Extractable and Base/Neutral
- TCLP and SPLP Extraction Analysis
- PCBs - Visit our PCBs page to learn more about our extensive PCB capabilities
- Pesticides and Herbicides Metals including Mercury, by ICP, ICP/MS, and FIMS
- Hexavalent Chromium, including ORP and pH
- Specific Conductivity, Paint Filter, Flashpoint and Ignitability
- Reactive Sulfide and Cyanide
Contact us today to see what other analyses we can perform.