- About Us
- Stay Connected
- Client Resources
- Client Login
- Contact Us
Per- and PolyFluoroalkyl Substances (PFAS, PFOA and PFOS) Analysis & Testing
Con-Test is a Leader in PFAS Analysis
Per- and PolyFluoroalkyl (PFAS) are a broad class of compounds that have been used in many applications over the past few decades. Some products that are commonly associated with PFAS include: fire-fighting foam, Teflon®, aluminum foil manufacturing, waterproofing products and many others. PFAS were so widely used because their chemical properties make them excellent surfactants and very stable compounds.
Although PFAS compounds including Perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA) and Perfluorooctane sulfonate (PFOS) are no longer manufactured in the U.S., they are still produced in other locations around the globe, and they may continue to be imported into the United States in consumer goods such as carpets, leather and apparel, textiles, paper and packaging, coatings, and rubber and plastics.
Why Choose Con-Test?
Con-Test has the capability to analyze for PFAS in drinking water, groundwater, surface water, soil, sediment, and sludge by employing the LC/MS/MS technology. We can perform Method 537.1. Additionally, we offer isotope dilution and follow QSM 5.2. Con-Test can report down to to ppt on aqueous samples and 1 ppb on soil samples. We currently can analyze up to 21 compounds and that list continues to change and grow.
- Proprietary isotope dilution procedure for low level analysis
- Our state of the art LC/MS/MS provides the lowest detection limits for trace substances
- All EPA Method 537 compounds are being offered with reporting levels for standard PFAS analysis down to as low as 2 parts per trillion in drinking water samples
- Proven experience with emerging contaminates including passive air media analysis, 1, 4-dioxane and PFAS analysis
- We look for both linear and branched Isomers, allowing us to account for compound breakdown
- With our dedicated staff and one of the most extensive courier services in the North and Southeast we are able to provide quicker turnaround times
- Our trip blank bottles come with reagent water to ensure our clients the accuracy and validity of their sampling
- Our expert staff is available to answer any questions regarding your analytical needs
Our PFAS department is composed of highly trained analysts who are dedicated to providing accurate and dependable results you can rely on for any type of project
Our PFAS Compound List