Protecting and maintaining water sources is crucial to keeping our environment, human companions, and animals healthy and safe.
Con-Test Analytical Laboratory has been providing water analysis services for decades. We are proud of the contributions we make to keep Earth healthy. Con-Test offers a broad range of general chemistry, organic and metals tests for drinking water, surface water, groundwater, and wastewater. Our analysts have the skills and knowledge to provide comprehensive solutions to your water projects and turnaround time (TAT) to meet your needs.
Some of our most popular water analyses include:
- Volatile Organics
- Semi-volatile Organics
- PCBs, Pesticides, and Herbicides
- Petroleum Analysis including ETPH, EPH, VPH, TPH and Fingerprinting
- Metals including mercury by ICP, ICP/MS and FIMS
- Hexavalent (+6) and Trivalent (+3) Chromium
- Ferrous (+2) and Ferric (+3) Iron
- Biochemical Oxygen Demand (BOD) and Chemical Oxygen Demand (COD)
- Oil and Grease
- Odor and pH
- Microbiology through Total and Fecal Coliform
- Sulfate, Sulfide and Cyanide
- Ammonia, Nitrogen, Nitrate, Nitrite and TKN
- Total Dissolved, Suspended and Settable Solids
- Total Organic Carbon
- Dissolved Gasses by RSK175 for Ethane, Ethene and Methane
- And More!